Review my client's new website!

mgasparel

Hi, am in the final stages of my first focused attempt at a real website. I have worked plenty with scripting and coding, but I'm new to the design side of things.

The primary purpose of the site is to showcase the client's sculpting portfolio, but there is also a limited set of information available. All sections should work properly except the 'Events' page, which is still undergoing some tweaking.

My client and I are both happy with the result, but I would like to hear your thoughs on what I did well, and what I could have improved.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.stoicstone.com

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think it looks good. It looks unique and focuses on the content.
Only thing I noticed is the color and font of the text on the lower half of the main page looks out of place with the color and font used elsewhere throughout the site.

jgalty

I like that it's simple which makes it great to navigate.

The only concern i have and i'm not sure if your at this point with the site is on the side of SEO optimization. You definetly need to change the <title> tag to include some keywords. Also you have no meta which isn't as big a deal as the Title. Anyways good job.

mgasparel

@ian
You know, I never noticed, but I think you're right. Consisntency, consistency...

@jgalty
Thanks for the tip. I do plan on adding a little bit of SEO, one I figure out how that works ;)