review my blog content!

flipperman

Hi,
i want to know how u feel about the content of the site? I have hire a man from US to write it for me but i do not know how well is he in regard to the visitor's view.

here is the blog: teeth whitening

In regard to theme, i will be doing some changes due to my previous suggestion of my reivew blog

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well...
I'm not a copywriter, nor do I find teeth whitening a subject of high interest, but unfortunately even if I was a copywriter who did have a strong interest in teeth whitening I wouldn't be able to read it... see attached image.
teethwhitening.jpg

whats the go with the yellow boxes? tell me were you on drugs when you made this?

leroy30

I like it. It's clean and simple and suitable for what it is.

Just a couple of suggestions...

1) "Cognitive aging lab" at the tope - give it some padding so it's not so squished to the top of the browser
2) The hover text over the top of the images I'd put some padding on that too - just easier to read!
3) Same for the navigation down the left... add a padded div around it so the mouse hover shifts from link to link as you roll the mouse down the links (at the moment there is 'dead' space between the links. It looks good but harder to put the mouse over it!)

just my 2 cents.

:)

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like it. It's clean and simple and suitable for what it is.

Just a couple of suggestions...

1) "Cognitive aging lab" at the tope - give it some padding so it's not so squished to the top of the browser
2) The hover text over the top of the images I'd put some padding on that too - just easier to read!
3) Same for the navigation down the left... add a padded div around it so the mouse hover shifts from link to link as you roll the mouse down the links (at the moment there is 'dead' space between the links. It looks good but harder to put the mouse over it!)

just my 2 cents.

was this meant for notary's thread?

notarypublic

So are you just camping domains, then? All your sites seem to use the same wordpress theme, and they're not particularly good.

Quasha

Well...
I'm not a copywriter, nor do I find teeth whitening a subject of high interest, but unfortunately even if I was a copywriter who did have a strong interest in teeth whitening I wouldn't be able to read it... see attached image.

whats the go with the yellow boxes? tell me were you on drugs when you made this?

I just checked the site and find ads there!! Tough the placement od ads are seems not suitable to me.

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
You really could just apply this same critique to all of the designs you post here, as they're all the same.