Review it

stojanovic

It's incomplete, they're all hyperlinked to their destinations but the pages are not done so don't bother clicking, i made some advertising space, if someone is interested not expensive, and i made links to popular techo artists, also as i progress in my skills in photoshop, dreamweaver and coding i will make more flash buttons, flash intro maybe so review and tell me how im doing so far, check back once a day and check my progress be honest, if it sucks, it sucks:)

www.technotron.tk

E-Mail - [email protected]

Last edited:

adamblan

It sucks :eek: - sorry.

The visual design has absolutely no flow- color combinations are distracting & don't work.
The site is fundamentally flawed, using images laid out with tables when the site should be <coded> in xhtml & css. Also frames based when there is no reason to use frames.
I'd start over: either pick up a book on coding html or use a CMS like Wordpress or Joomla that already has a template.

suz

Edited because I was looking at the wrong site when I made these comments sorry!

Last edited:

wetgravy

i would drop the giant image trying to pass as a website. otherwise you're really just wasting peoples time asking for a critique on your web design skills.

hariara

I think the problem is with the color combination that you use. Try some other combination and play with the font a bit more..

adamblan

Um... I think what all of us have been trying to get through is <code your site>

You got rid of the images by deleting your site, which is a good 1st step. Now develop the site, then ask for a review.