Review and give ur feedback...

andyrohith

Hai all,

I am working on a website for my company and iam new to webdesigning.Review my site and give me ur comments.I need a professional look for the website which iam missing pls help me with it.

the url is : www.dcosite1.webs.com/index.htm

Thanx in advance,

Andrew...

gazzieh

Lose the intro flash altogether. Annoying and with no purpose. The SKIP INTRO appeared below the browser base and so wasn't obvious I could do so; which would normally make me leave.

It gives me no idea what the business is nor who it is targetting.

On the main page your banner image is not there and if this is meant to be a professional site then please use a host where an advert does not appear at the bottom.

Since the top banner is missing all I have are the images in the centre which are blurred and confusing. I still have no idea about the business. I assume they sell fashion items but nothing else.

I have the feeling you have probably bitten off far more than you can chew at the moment.

For ideas you could not go wrong if you considered designs along the line of Elcape's (http://www.webdesignforum.com/10348-opinions-webdesign.html). Before design, think about each page, why it exists and is it obvious to your customers. Take time, look for good designs on the net (not geeky-good; customer-good) and then try to mimic these as a first instance.

mcorton

Way too much flash. The intro is a waste of your visitors time. Many browsers block flash completely for safety reasons. We need to know what your page is there for. After clicking through you intro and your flash banner, I still have no clue. You customers will say see ya later and move on to a competitor. To put it short, get strait to the point.