Resources for Learning Web Design

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by v2Media, Oct 15, 2010.

to remove all ads.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcus_09

Marcus_09 New Member

I have found a very useful information and thanks for posting.
    :):):)

2. ashleycasas

ashleycasas New Member

Thanks for this!

I've been using lynda.com for the past two years.. It is very flexible and clear to understand for me.. :)

3. jumpingspider

jumpingspider New Member

Appreciated your thought on sharing this!

4. Absolution

Absolution New Member

I am not sure if the original poster is still around. But I think Inkscape should have a greater emphasis as it rates itself by the few features it doesnt have that Illustrator does, rather than the amount of features it does have, which is a ton and many Illustrator doesn't.

Also I think Notepad++ should be put on there as well. Emphasis on hand coding and clean coding early on saves a lot of work later. In my opinion at least. :)

5. prakasharige

prakasharige New Member

I want to learn web design, Is it possible DIY with Web Designing?

6. Roka

Roka New Member

useful sources and great effort

thanks a lot :)

7. AnDreA1980

AnDreA1980 New Member

Wow this is an amazing information..Im into web designing and i want some tips.

8. anrichfosters

anrichfosters New Member

Great resources, I think this time I could really make my job more easier with these list. Thanks!

9. martintanner

martintanner New Member

what kind of resources you recomend to become in a web designer.

10. Santosh

Santosh New Member

Thank you V8Media ... I got something new from you webdesign listing. I always love w3school.com and psdbucket.com to check out. Thanks again.

11. sophiessmom

sophiessmom New Member

You are awesome!

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (imagine a horizontal number 8 for infinity) much for posting this thread! It has really helped me a lot! :)

12. westind

westind New Member

Great post

Very nice article. Extremely useful information. I learned something new from this post :):)

13. marketer_5000

marketer_5000 New Member

Great list! Thanks for posting this! I agree with most (if not all of these recommendations) Awesome! :)

14. WebSquad

WebSquad New Member

I always suggest people to just jump in and not waste your time on tutorials. Just become enveloped in the programs and see where it goes.

15. Brian Angel

Brian Angel Member

First time I looked at this page and I didn't go thru all the pages, so sorry if this has been posted. W3Schools while good for some things should be taken with a grain of salt. Please before taking all of it for gospel, take a look at Paul Irish's site:
    W3FOOLS

16. Brian Angel

Brian Angel Member

Do you live to give bad advice?

17. zipinel

zipinel New Member

From this list I often use Lynda...but there are a lot of websites that I didn't even now about them.

WebSquad ..you say that thing to new designers because you want them to practice it..but..before practice you really need some theory

18. Jajinder

Jajinder New Member

Hi,

Just new on the forum, but here's something. In the beginning of this year I wanted to create my own website and code manually. Fortunately there are LOADS! of tutorials people can find on the internet, however I couldn't find any texteditor which had features I really wanted to see in an HTML-editor.

Fortunately I know how to code in .NET and I started to create my own HTML-editor, named "Webstract Studio". I had some beta-tester and they are extremely enthusiastic about the way the software works. "Tutorialzine" and "Smashing Magazines" are going to write a review on their website(s), cause they are quite impressed.

Why don't you have a look and tell me what you think of it.

http://www.x-impress.com/software/webstract.html

Kind regards,
    Jajinder

19. saber mogaddas

saber mogaddas New Member

Thanks Man I like This List..

20. Backseat

Backseat New Member

Nice list! I've visited many of these before (especially w3schools <3)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.