Report Spam Thread

mep916

This one is a serial spammer -> capoorravip. I think you should banned a serial spammer, it's ruing everyone's mood, really.
I'm trying to see who needs help and i see the same spammed thread on each section... Very annoying.

And i'm tired to copy paste... Just go through all the forums sections, it will be there.

All dealt with, sorry for the delay. Also, instead of copy/pasting each individual thread, you can simply post a link to the user's profile.

DHDdirect

So do the owners/administrators/moderators actual provide support on this forum by looking at posts and answering questions?

I've only been a member now a few weeks so I may be missing something but I see a lack of activity from the people who suppose to be running the show. It certainly would help on spam posts and enforcing the forum rules if they stopped by at least once a week.

Just a thought.

mep916

So do the owners/administrators/moderators actual provide support on this forum by looking at posts and answering questions?

I've only been a member now a few weeks so I may be missing something but I see a lack of activity from the people who suppose to be running the show. It certainly would help on spam posts and enforcing the forum rules if they stopped by at least once a week.

Just a thought.

Personally, I check the site off and on throughout the week, but I'm not always logged in. Sometimes I briefly check in on my iphone as a guest, mostly to quickly check and see if there's any spam or unusual activity. As always, if you see spam, you can report it in this thread and it will be dealt with by myself or another mod/admin ASAP. If it's not reported, it will obviously take longer to remove because we may not notice it.

krymson

blogleader12 & jenniferreynold same people soliciting the same thing just trying to get link backs... jerks, ban that ip