Redirecting entire page from iFrame

maginot

Hey,

in the website Im developing the user can have access to a page after authenticating, the problem is that inside I have a floating windows called on runtime that have inside a iframe that loads the specific upload image form, but off course this page have to be restricted for those only logged in so this is where Im having problem, After some while the session is closed and the user disconected but if you are inside the site you will only noticed that after trying to do something when you will be redirected to the index, but if the user activate this floating window the redirecting is only occouring inside the iframe and not for the entire window.

Short Version: how to redirect the entire page from a page inside an iframe (and not just the iframe url)?

hope someone could give me a hand on that, I think it will have to be done with javascript. Thanks
[ ]'s

maginot

the redirection action must occour automaticly on the load of the page, can I user window.opener.location = 'url' ?

joe

you might put it in the body tag. something like body onload="opener.location='url'"