Recommend a U.S. based host?

keens

Hi guys! I have a client who is looking for a good U.S. based hosting provider.

Please recommend a host provider (U.S. based) that you have a first-hand experience with, have heard positive remarks on, and have exceptional customer service.

URL to their website will greatly help.

If you feel that you know a host provider, please tell us why you think we should use them.

Thank you very much in advance! I hope I can help you in anyway in the future too!

I forgot to mention that we will be moving drupal websites to the new host. Thanks!

Last edited:

krymson

HostGator is a decent host I used to work tech support for them a few years ago, they're based out of Houston, Texas. They have good rates, good customer services, run cPanel and support Drupal. I dont use them because I found better rates for what I need but when it comes time to upgrade I'll go with them.

Roddy

I wouldn't recommend hosting to a client without trying it out myself. That's a good way to lose clients.

Assuming they have all the necessary features, the main requirement is the speed and quality of tech support.

It also helps if they speak the same language as you do!

hoobastank68

I'd go with a host that's medium sized so you can get the benefits of personal service without having to go through automated support options.

Hi guys! I have a client who is looking for a good U.S. based hosting provider.

Please recommend a host provider (U.S. based) that you have a first-hand experience with, have heard positive remarks on, and have exceptional customer service.

URL to their website will greatly help.

If you feel that you know a host provider, please tell us why you think we should use them.

Thank you very much in advance! I hope I can help you in anyway in the future too!

I forgot to mention that we will be moving drupal websites to the new host. Thanks!

If you want to looking for best hosting provider in the US, you can try hosting that provide ASP.net technology. One of the best hosting provider will give you complete features is webhost for asp.net.

shovenose

Banned
@ "Design Top":Why the heck would you want windows hosting for Drupal, everybody knows those things run faster on Linux based hosting.

I've personally had good experiences with Arvixe and JaguarPC, back when I used other hosts.

VPSblast

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

Magmikuh

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

johnji

Hostgator is one of the best online webhosting in the world, there new customers can get there webhosting at 75% OFF this year in december 2014 with coupon codes.

barracudaRec

There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Charles M. John

If you need a quality hosting services, use Waxspace.com.
These hosts are reliable and servers are well-balanced.
Prices are competitive. Uptime is high.

Charles M. John

"Data Centers in US, Canada "
Reseller Hosting Features
Feature filled hosting with an award winning host.
Disk space – 10GB Bandwidth 1 TB- $8/Month
Disk space – 100GB Bandwidth 8GB- $27/Month
Disk space – 50GB Bandwidth 4 TB- $16/Month
Disk space – 25 GB Bandwidth 2 TB- $12/Month

For higher plans visit us at <<Web Hosting, VPS Servers>>
Bonus with Reseller Hosting Plans

☞ 24/7 Technical Support
☞ Fully Managed Servers
☞ Free OS reinstall
☞ Free Reboots
☞ Lifetime Hardware Guarantee
☞ 99.9% Network Uptime

Present

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.