Recently launched PhotoCarton.com

What would you rate this site & it's features on this site?

• Don't really care for it.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It's ok.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Not bad.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Great, I definitely can make use of this site!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awesome! I love this site.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

recamedia

Click here to view the site.

I just finished this site, roughly about a month ago. Still have some minor things to finish up but for the most part I'm pretty happy with the design and coding, probably one of my best site so far.

The site is primarily for organizing and storing media content such as photos, designs (flyers, ads, etc), including work files as attachments. So its intended for other designers such as myself.

Let me know what you guys think. Would like some feed back, or even marketing advice.

Thanks!:eek::eek:

Last edited:

AsheSkyler

Standard design, well categorized, easy to browse, easy to find information, but not very pretty. A bit of color, perhaps gradients and texture, and you'll have a rather attractive site.

recamedia

Standard design, well categorized, easy to browse, easy to find information, but not very pretty. A bit of color, perhaps gradients and texture, and you'll have a rather attractive site.

Making it easy to find information on the site & services was something I wanted to make sure. I'm thinking of possibly adding some photos in rotation to the top portion of the home page. Maybe some snap shots of the site in action.

zoran123456

Nicely made, I like design. It is clean and those blue colors are great :)
You should make more dramatic start page tough. Those big image on start page is too generic.

recamedia

Nicely made, I like design. It is clean and those blue colors are great :)
You should make more dramatic start page tough. Those big image on start page is too generic.

Thanks! Yea I've been getting that same feedback more or less so I'm working on taking some photos and screenshot of the site being used. Also a better video.