Re-design

ISDProductions

I was talked into a re-design by a friend, at first I didn't really like the idea, but now that the design is done, I'm very happy with it, although I know that I probaly could change some stuff to make it better. Please let me know what you think, and what I could add/delete to make it a better experience. Thanks

http://www.technologytutorials.org

troubled_woman

I dont know much about design, but I know what I like and what I see. It is very striking and content is excellent. From my monitor I noticed that some text overflows from the boxes, this happens in the menu as well.

have pasted a section of a screenshot

Attachments

• overlapPage.jpg
    overlapPage.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 41

ISDProductions

Thanks for the feedback, I wonder why the text came out like that on your display? In all my testing that never happened. Can you give me details on which browser/version you are using, I would really appreciate that so I can get to the bottom of this. Just out of curiousity, Do you have a text default or Font Default set in your browser? Thanks for your help

P.S. This is how it is intended to look

supposed.jpg

Last edited:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The logo looks good, although I think the navigation area should be a different background color etc from the main content, so that it stands out better.

jbrown456

It is a very nice design, I like it. The only thing is the font. I think it should be somthing different. Maby verdana, tahoma???