Rate my site

treelifedesigns

Hey Guys,

Rate my new website. We are a web design company and my team and I have worked on this for about 3 months. We went with a more simplistic design in hope not to intimidate small businesses from purchasing a site from us :).

www.treelifedesigns.com

Last edited:

Walter Warner

This a great looking well designed site. Personally I would actually make the services tab a drop down button so visitors have the option of choosing what services they want to know more about.

Matthew3man

Nice website, one of the best on here. I think you could make the 'Quote' button on the left of the site slide or do something a little more clever than just a link.

Services Page: The wood texture seems a little too overpowering, plus it's only used on that page. I would do away with that I think, maybe mimic the styling of the Contact Page sidebar.

Quote Page: There is a vacant gap on the left hand side for some reason?

Sticky footer would also benefit your site a lot. http://www.cssstickyfooter.com/

Look forward to seeing changes

Nathan Joshua

Services Page: The wood texture seems a little too overpowering, plus it's only used on that page. I would do away with that I think, maybe mimic the styling of the Contact Page sidebar.

I agree completely, consistent design is good design.

Simple is better in almost anything related to design.

Apart from that the design is great, I have a personal weak spot for contemporary design elements though so it may be biased hehe

treelifedesigns

Nice website, one of the best on here. I think you could make the 'Quote' button on the left of the site slide or do something a little more clever than just a link.

Quote Page: There is a vacant gap on the left hand side for some reason?

Sticky footer would also benefit your site a lot. http://www.cssstickyfooter.com/

Look forward to seeing changes

Thanks for the comments. I was actually beginning to think the wood paneling was a bit over bearing. I will take your comments and make adjustments and post when they are done!