RandomBlowup.com explodes onto the web

joshlobo

Hi guys,

We have just launched our site, www.randomblowup.com , and are hoping for some feedback, so we can improve.

Comments and criticism would be much appreciated... and we can learn from our mistakes.

cheers

Josh

joshlobo

hey guys,

thanks for your support, and your warm comments.

but if anyone does have any problems, anything at all, don't hesitate to let us know about it

cheers

josh

kidalex

My only real thought is to include some more information on the contact page about where you are from - I know I am always stumbling across peoples portfolios and looking to commission / outsource work and it is not always apparent from the phone number what country someone is based in... at the very least try and include a country code.... other than that you have a nice site and nice work !!

Winterchase

Nice

I probably should keep my mouth shut because I don't know anything about page design, but, you're at least partly in the entertainment/advertising industry and your potential customers are constantly looking for action, something moving, anything to grab the viewers attention. E.g. - the entertainment capabilities of the services you offer. Once I studied the site and realized what all you have to offer, I was impressed.

I was told that my site doesn't have to be "normal" nor does it have to follow convention. Made sense. You're in business but you're also in the entertainment industry so - 50/50? Mell the two?

I'm trying to figure out a way to do the same thing, so don't be offended, please. My site is, I think, tame. A nice one I've been looking at - http://www.soundclick.com/pro/default.cfm?BandID=220787 - pops, featuring a photograph of her that sticks! And then there's her music. She's not totally satisfied with it, however, the same as I'm not with mine - and probably never will be.

DarkerLeliel

Very clean, and I love clean. The only problem i had is in your animations section I got a page telling me one of the animations page is missing. Other than that i loved it.

Last edited: