Problems with my website desing?

salvync

Hello.
I have been having a problem with my web site. It was working fine but lately it won't show the Adsense I have in my home page, but the other pages will show the ads with no problem.
Can anyone help me or tell me what is this happening? Thank you.

tluanga

There may be something simple you might have overlooked google changed its add system although it might not be relevant to you. if google is banning the site this is usually a prelude to them banning you altogether. They won't tell you why they just do it saying your account may be a threat, not that it was a threat only that it posed a potential risk that they can't tell you about because it is proprietary. I have seen this happen on many, many sites, some of them were big names and very popular popular (10k+ daily hits). Look around at the big name blogging sites that used to carry or promote google but are now with much lower paying companies.

If your ads don't show, I would be concerned and immediate remove the scripts from that site.

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
hi, I have a little bit Confusion...what is difference between Table & div....?
which is the best one...? plz suggest me............

First you should start you own thread when you have a unique question and not hijack someone elses.

But to answer it....only use tables for tabular data like say a pricing matrix. Use div (division) to divide a page into segments for layout/content organization.

Last edited: