Problem with website

joshbutcher

I am problems uploading my updated website to the server. I know I should know better, but I just can't figure it out.

It seems that the CSS doesn't load, and the images aren't loading. If you just type in the domain name, the index page works fine, but when you go to other pages, nothing works, and if you go back to the index page, and the url has domain.com/index.html, it doesn't work. The about page is working fine. All the content on all the pages shows up, but images and css does not.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

joshbutcher

Sorry for the post, I figured it out, I think. All of my links had / at the end, and it was throwing off the code, maybe?

TomN

I had a problem with this too where the images did not show up while the text did. It is usually a directory issue I had to put all of the images in a new folder then link that I know it's a simple solution your problem is probably more complex

emilyl

There are many problems that can be solved by a content management system. But if you don't recognize the danger signs, you won't know that a CMS can help you in solving the problem.