Problem with my web

garretblake

Hi guys. I've a problem here with my new web I'm trying to make. It's the first time I work with html / css / javascript.
So the problem I've here is that the page works relatively well in firefox ( needs some work yet ) but doesn't work in Internet Explorer / safari / Opera :S
The javascripts animations, none works except in firefox. Does anyone can help me here please.

Here's the link to my page
Thanks in advance

( The page is not finished yet. It's being a long process but slowly I hope to get there )

Hi guys. I've a problem here with my new web I'm trying to make. It's the first time I work with html / css / javascript.
So the problem I've here is that the page works relatively well in firefox ( needs some work yet ) but doesn't work in Internet Explorer / safari / Opera :S
The javascripts animations, none works except in firefox. Does anyone can help me here please.

Here's the link to my page
Thanks in advance

( The page is not finished yet. It's being a long process but slowly I hope to get there )

If you can pay, I can get it fixed. no one does fixes free of cost.

rwebber77

Definitely don't pay, that's the reason for having a forum to discuss problems and solutions. I haven't looked over your code but I will have a peek tomorrow.

You know...PHP eliminates all those cross browser issues that make you pull your hair out...