problem changing table size

CircleOfLinks

Hey guys...
I need your help with something. It's pretty important

If you go to strathfieldbrookvale.com.au I need to change the menu bars on top and on the bottom of the site

The iamges going across underneith the main header - The index beging with AVIC HD3 and all the ones going across to MOBILE PHONES - and the bottom bit aswell beging with HOME PAGE going all the way across to 'CONTACT US'

I need to need to re arange and edit/add new tabs but for some reason when i try to make the changes gaps start to appear.

What ive done is for example replaced the image 'AVIC-HD3' which is size is 98x63 to another image which is 107x63 - The whole index bar is a total of 781x63 so all the images I want to use equal to 781px - have a look at swiftproductions.com.au/scrb.gif to see what is happening.

Please guys if you can help me out i would really appreciate it, This is kind of an emergancy. I was ment to have the site completed today and can't work out what going on.

Thanks heaps

jnjc

Can you make a link to an actual HTML page ? It's the easiest way to debug what is happening...

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seems you resolved the problem, as for one, I don't see an AVIC-HD3 image and the site looks just like the gif minus the problems.