pro and cons for my website

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The logo which shows the sites name needs to be bigger and more prominent.
Also the edges of the boxes towards the bottom of the homepage need to be worked on, so that they blend better with the background of the page.

biawebdesign

I'll consider all your suggestions, thanks.

I can't make the logo bigger, I tried but it looks bad..

Looking forward for more reviews...

Cheers

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
it's not bad, and it certainly is unique, but the color scheme is a major turn off for me. not feeling the mixture of orange,beige and green.

biawebdesign

I already hate the look, I think it's normal for everyone that builds a site. 1st 2 weeks you love it and then you hate it..

kiko_friendly

I agree with you on that. I always hate my new website layouts soon after adding them to the site. Personally, I love your site theme!

biawebdesign

I agree with you on that. I always hate my new website layouts soon after adding them to the site. Personally, I love your site theme!

Thanks, I lighten up the orange just a bit. It's good , I started to receive positive feedback on other forms too. I think it's just the first look: our eyes know only: top header, buttons and contend. Doing it more unique without any header and strong colors might look bad for most, but in time I got positive feedback. So I guess I'm heading the right way