Pricing for Animated files/backgrounds for a client

1Horse

Hi, I am fairly new to the web development world and have a client insisting on having a custom-made bubble animation on one of her website pages. As this is not something we normally do and certainly doesn't come standard in our website packages (I work with a small team w/varying backgrounds), I was hoping someone could help me with an idea of pricing for such animation and even direct me to someone/company who does this kind of website graphics?

I really appreciate it!

leroy30

What do you mean by 'bubble animation'? Could it be something you can achieve using CSS? If so you should have some fair idea?

Unfortunately there are too many unknowns in your question to give you a better answer. For example: How long is the animation? What does the animation do? Does the animation have custom graphics or stock images? How many custom / stock images?

As for a web design company that can help out, send me an email at [email protected]

Good luck.

Le-roy

amalayer

As Leroy said,there are many unknown points in your post. You might as well,be direct so you'll get accurate answers as possible.