Portfolio Redesign

flybeta

It is to fancy in my opinion hovering over picture then having to click link is to much I think better if could just click picture like on your old design.

Honestly just hovered over all the pictures really fast like zoommmmmmm coool toy! Then click your old design and noticed your website more.

websonalized

I think that it looks good as a modern site and is an upgrade to the old one. The layout and design looks clean and the image sizes are large enough to give and idea of whats behind there once you click. However the fact as mentioned above by Flybeta is that to hover and then having to click is too much you want your audience to get to what they want as soon as possible with having to wait another second.

Manganix

redesign

I think the new one looks very nice!
And I love what you've done with the upgraded button animations (in fact they're pretty much the same animation also I used on my site).

http://www.gamanga.com/

I don't understand the issue having too click on the button for it to open, after the very nice and smooth animation. I'd rather wait an extra second on a nice looking website, than a very fast functioning website that looks like cheap and made by a 3rd-class designer. Guess this is rather an opinion/matter of taste: I even didn't wanted to stay on the old one to find out what it features.

It would be an issue (imho), if a page takes several seconds to load or media that takes too long to load or simply doesn't load ...

Again: guess this is rather an opinion/matter of taste!

Kind regards ;)