Portfolio design critique

cw17s0n

Hello this is my first post to this forum, I have been working on a new portfolio site for myself and I have been receiving alot of conflicting advice, so I have decided to look elsewhere for feedback. Honesty is preffered to compliments.

http://cfwilson.com/testing/home.html

thanks for any input

StephanieCordray

The biggest issue I have is the light on light background text. Also, the text inside the heading boxes should be center within the cell/div/etc. For anything else, it's hard to tell from an image.

jbrown456

If this is how you intent to keep the site, it's not gonna work to well (with the images like that), however if you plan to turn it into an html page, and make it work properly (i assume you will), it is excellent!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The color scheme looks ok, I took a look at the main site cfwilson.com and the images dont load, the page is not yet complete, but it looks fine from what I saw.

cw17s0n

thanks for the feedback so far I will hopefully have the site fully developed and populated with content by the end of this weekend

StephanieCordray - I think I have addressed the light on light issue in a way that hopefully eases the readibility yet still goes with my original design

jbrown456 - the html version has begun

ian - the main site cfwilson.com is the result of the images i had posted earlier though it is still being developed throughout this weekend, as of october 19th I had the previous site up