Pool Website: Please Review.

BigRed

First off, the menu options "Testimonials " and "Photos" does not display the way it should, strange but the bulk of the those web pages seems to be missing. I am viewing with Firefox, might just be a glitch (is anybody else seeing that ? )

Other than that it seems pretty good, I like the tag line " No problem too deep" :)

d a v e

the header is too big (filesize) save it as a jpeg and it will be half or third of the size

also the grey faded background looks like fog

flash slide show takes a long time to load as do the ones at the bottom - optimise all your images better (the pool water main background image is 2mb!!)

text needs more line height

bongoko

Your site is simple yet very clean. But as I see your photos are the same in all your pages and your content are minimal. If you want to attract more visitors I think you should add more content at your site so that it will look more attractive and interesting.

AK Web Design

Thanks for the tips guys. I will post the finish site when it is done. I'm just waiting for the person to send me more pictures.

MadTalentDesign

I really like the background water pictures but the banner does not go with it. You need a nice crisp blue pool picture in the banner with some white space.

Also just like everybody else says the Testimonials and Contact page CSS is not adjusted for those pages. Its an alright design but could always be better.