Please, what do you think?

LavaEagle

With those nice nav buttons i would like to see a "smoother" background image than the stripes kind of plays with my eyes a bit.

I would like to see a mission statement as well "We are a...." so i don't have to search for what you do.

wetgravy

Avoid images that consist of nothing but text. Your flash on your front page doesn't have working links, a load graphic or appear to be done in flash since it's got a HUGE load size. Layout is ok, and your auto scrolling portfolio aggravates more than showcases your work, look into a simpleviewer flash script if you're gonna have a flash portfolio.

clsgraphisc

Ok, so if I made the lines blend a little more so it looks more solid do you think that would be better?

Also, thanks for the comment about the images and text! I meant to change that and completely forgot!
I have heard so many people say bad things about intro pages, do you think I should go ahead and put a simpler intro page on there to give my home page time to load up?
I am not very good in flash myself. So, with work, at least until I get the hang of it better, I subcontract that out. Myself...I am not sure how to make a link in the flash video...I have been trying to figure it out, but I do not know enough about flash to get it right. Definitely not interested in a flash portfolio...I used deamweavers scroll tabs to create that portfolio layout. Maybe I should just list the information without the tabs? Do you think that would work better?

Modern_Media

No - don't use Javascript for image replacement, there is a MUCH simpler way that doesn't require it at all.

CSS works just fine!

Just take your <div> with the image you are going to replace it with-

<div class="imageReplacement">Text used in your image goes here!</div>

Code:
.imageReplacement {
	width: 490px; /* Replace with image width */
        height: 0px;
	/* Replace H1 Tag with background image */
	background: url(/images/blank.png) no-repeat center top;
	padding-top: 78px!important; /* same height as your image */
        overflow: hidden; margin: 10px auto;
}

And there you go - NO Javascript. 100% pure CSS image replacement.

To see an example, check out our home page.