Please review

JayT

I think it's a good site.

The header is a nicely sized and I like that the image in the upper left corner of the screen is linked to the Home page.

The columns have nice padding so that the words aren't jam-packed against the walls. The website colors are pleasant to look at and easy on the eyes.

The text colors and size are nice, but I think there is a little too much spacing between the words in the main column.

I don't particularly care for the little white patches in the side columns near the bottom. It looks more like a bad spot than an artistic expression.

I would have placed the copyright information and the website design information that are located at the bottom of the left and right columns, beneath my website footer. This is like running the movie credits before the "The End" tag in a movie.

Now, a little on the content:
In Ireland you may construct your sentences a little different than we do in America, and if this is the case then just ignore this part of my review.

Original
Welcome to Rubber Print Design

Thank you for visiting our website. We provide all our customers with a reliable and efficient service. Our range of services allows our customers to carry out all there stationery and promotional requirements in the one place. Printing everything from small single colour address labels up to full colour A0 Wall Planners.

Alternative
Welcome to Rubber Print Design!

At Rubber Print Design we provide all our customers with fast reliable service. We have a wide selection of stationery and promotional products that we're sure will satisfy all of your needs. From simple single colour address labels to full colour wall planners - we can handle it all!
When you're welcoming people to your site you should show more enthusiasm, which is why I changed the top <h2>header to italicized and added an exclamation point. I changed the opening message so that it flows better and sounds a little more positive and self-assuring.

It's just a suggestion.

Good job on the website!

ink

JayT, thank you for your feedback. I like your alternative suggestion for the content and will run it by my client, I could see them using it. Comes across a lot better. Thanks.:)

elements, thanks.:)