Please review

JayT

Just a couple of quick things I noticed.

The text in the middle column near the top is center lined, I'd change this to left align because it'll be easier to read.

Your background fades from dark on bottom to light on top. This text in your (What's New) box near the bottom is difficult to read, the colors need changing - the link and hover colors also. The hover color washes out. The times (5 hour(s) ago) are nearly impossible to see.

You may want to reduce the width of this box, as it crowds the "Members Last Logged In" box in the right column. Or it does with a 1024 screen resolution.

Your footer information should be aligned in the center.

adx

The text in the middle column near the top is center lined, I'd change this to left align because it'll be easier to read.

I second that, and also in the box on the left, since the links look like ads for some reason. And I think you should add a plain white background color to the entire content background and keep the shading in the body behind it. I had to wait a second to see if a background color was going to load and it didn't. Just looks incomplete without it :) Everything else looks great!