Please review

ALeibman

This is the first website that I have made that I have actually put online. I have spent countless hours trying to refine it but to me it still looks as if it were designed by a second grader. Any suggestions would be more then welcome. Thank You.

web.me.com/andrewleibman/warhammer

superaff

Nice-looking site you have here. And the Alexa rank is way too high, how did you do that? It says 1972. Cool! :)

Matthew

I would get rid of the gradient background, and just make is a simple colour. Other than that, it looks nice and simple.

adx

I have spent countless hours trying to refine it but to me it still looks as if it were designed by a second grader.

I'm gonna go ahead and coin a term here and say that it's Web-Envy! We all suffer deeply from it every now and again! I can't even browse the web anymore without becoming exceptionally jealous and thinking about how much I utterly loathe the designer for creating such a smoking hot design. :p

Anyways, I'd follow Matthew's advice and ditch the double sided gradient! Or just find a good looking template to edit. Some of them are actually quite neat :)

ALeibman

Thank you guys for your comments. I will work on the background and work on my "web envy" although i don't think that will get better lol.