Please review ZipTimeTracker.com

LDAsh

Best I can tell, it works fine and looks good. The text zooms in and out very nicely, and nothing seems to break when it comes to zooming and text resizing, visual and navigation. The site does get squashed up into the middle at high resolutions and everything becomes tiny and difficult in the middle, but that may be intentional. I actually don't know what the reasoning is when it comes to very small vs very large displays, so it may not even be an issue, just a design decision.

No problems. :)

reverseengineer

I really like your testimonials page with the color photos attached. Great addition to making new clients feel more at ease. Good site.

studio610

I really like it. You did a lot of things well here. I'd probably bring the quotes down some...they feel jammed underneath the text area. I'd make the sign up button on the pricing page more pronounced. You seem to do that well with the call to action buttons but the call to action to sign up there is lacking. Overall...great job!

ZipTimeTracker

Awesome feedback everyone, thanks very much.

The testimonials have been moved down and the "Sign Up" action on the sign up page have been made more pronounced.

Did anyone try the back-end, or view its screenshots? Here are the login credentials for a demo account:

url:https://ziptimetracker.com/demo
u:demo
p:demo

Also if you would like your own free account just let us know.