Please Review WP Auto Tube

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
wow, I dont use wordpress really that much but do you really need an embed plugin manager for wordpress? I just dont get it, its that simple you tube even offers it to you.

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree. I don't see the usefulness here, and I do work in WP a lot.

As for the site:
The slider moves way too fast. I'm no speed reader, but I read pretty fast and I had to back it up 3 times just to read the first frame. I question the need for the comments section on a page like this. At the very least, move it down to give your content some breathing room.
Your logo in the page header has nothing to do with the plugin, which would be fine if that logo was a brand that made plugins, but there is no siliconapp.com where you can go to find more plugins. There's also no navigation anywhere on the page to find anything else. You would probably be better off branding the page for the plugin itself.

Other than that, it looks like a standard plugin page that you'd find for any other plugin.

Roddy

At least have the slider stop on mouse over!

The demo video commentary is not very professional. If you can't get an actor to do the voice over you should at least edit out all the bad bits and add EQ to cut the grating of the voice.

Unless your plugin makes YouTube responsive its a waste of time. For my money, I would want a plugin that was responsive and loaded different sizes of the video for the various devices.

I wonder how many WP designers actually try their sites on an iPhone and check to see how long the movies take to load!

reverseengineer

I think on your buy now developers licence tab, you should have more information on why one would want or need to buy a licence tab.