please review this serviced offices site.

kiyas85

I love the way everyhting is so well aligned, nothing seems out of place. I especially like the way you have presented the FAQ's section, much better from the typical and boring anchor tag style page.
I would suggest one small change though. None of the links seem to have a hover effect. Like the text changing color. With the » symbol one can make out that its a link but maybe a small change in the text color on the links in left panel. Just a thought.

Snerdey

I like it until I scrolled down to the pinkish area.. not sure why that color is used but I'd consider using a color table to see what all goes together with the site.

Just looks out of place to me.

Other then that just fine!

adx

It's really nice and structured looking, though it's also a bit on the tame side. I actually think that this is one of those rare occasions were it would be more than acceptable to have a flash banner, since the page seems a bit abandoned. The appearance and size of the 'site information' box should conform with the rest of the layout. I love the purple containers for a bit of color! :)