Please review our store

superaff

I like the whole site layout and interface. It's very user-friendly and the navigation is not difficult as well. I also like that you used white background, make it easy for prospective buyers to stay long on your website and browse through without hurting their eyes. :)

ovuon

Good site and Good design. BUt maybe you should add price for the stuff. So people know prices when they opened your site.

janicejan

its really cool and well organized, keep it up and try to optimize more to increase traffic in your website.. best of luck!!

mrandrei

The layout is pretty neat, but can still be improved. There's a big white space at the bottom of the page.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks professional enough for people to buy from, but I agree with mrandrei about there being way too much white space down the bottom of the homepage, does not look right.

rankb

to many links in the left (i'll make a dropdown menu for them) and to many products for the first page (first impression is that you have many different products, but you deal only with mailboxes, this could be good or bad ).

Fandy

It looks good. you did a professional work but if you add prices of the boxes so it will easy for customers to purchases from you.Overall good attempt

webinno_sale

H!

hello there, very nice mailbox stand as we can see your websites there's so many defferent kinds of mailbox people can choose want they want.