Please review our site!!!

simransoman

Hi friends,
Stavis is one of the few seafood companies that can provide same-day truck or air shipments worldwide. Stavis has the ability to accommodate specific packing and shipping requirements and utilizes a full-time quality assurance staff. Stavis is also a leading importer into the Florida seafood market specializing in fresh seafood from Central and South America.
I need a new perspective please review my site:::stavis.com. Thank you !!!

matthijsk

Don't you think one site review would be enough? You posted the same question on a similar forum but okay,

The site looks a bit like a Frontpage 2000 website. I have to admit that the lay out is steady but i don't like it that much.

Why not first make your site error free, W3C

I think you used to much blue in this website. Try finding a suitable color scheme that fits the business's activities and also gives a nice lay out.

Kind regards,

Matthijs Koopman

ctemplates08

The site is looking good and to me it looks professional. The blue and white color combination looks great. The design may be not unique at all but it perfectly fit for the content of your site.

Just continue promoting it and try to optimize it for the SE.

Fluffwump

I think this site looks pretty good, its well laid out and informative , my only criticism is that the product shots on the PDF's could be of a higher quality, I would suggest some new photographs to upgrade the look, but overall a good site, I think it is important to remember that the most important thing in website design is to make sure that it is tailored to answer your customers questions easily and efficiently , which it does, although people may have criticisms regarding the look of the site eg my comment regarding photos, you have the most important issues covered.

jcollings89

I think the website has a easy to use navigation, allowing clients to easily walk through all your pages without having to really look for the links. Some of the webpages such as the homepage seem very crushed with all the award and information pictures. The website as a whole is laid out cleanly but looks like it was created in ms work or ms frontpage.

JMCDesigner

A sly way to get links to your website imo.....Your 3 links pointing to the same website led me to believe this. what you need to realise is that the websites you have links on need to hold relevance to your website topics. Seafood and web design aren't related, unless I'm missing something. Better seo would be to link to websites related to food and your keywords, you will get much better results that way.

estevancarlos

The site is looking good and to me it looks professional. The blue and white color combination looks great. The design may be not unique at all but it perfectly fit for the content of your site.

Just continue promoting it and try to optimize it for the SE.

I have a different opinion on the color. Certainly the blues and whites makes sense for the topic of seafood but that color scheme needs a good accent color -- something stands out.

If you look at the image slideshow on the right hand side, you have some strong photos that also have a good use of color. Those greens (peas) with the off-white and peach color (shrimp). There's some good reference there. Expand outside this blue and white color scheme.

Consider this as reference for colour: http://www.colourlovers.com/

Also, revisit that side nav. It looks quite generic. Maybe it's the curved edges or the lines in between. Too familiar.

Good luck!