Please Review my Website

mbekke

Nice website

Hi Dafid,

I like the general design of your website. But it takes some time to load your website. Maybe less preload of images?

Your login module at the bottom of the page is not really praktical. I've I click on more than I can't see the box that opens.

Regards,

ishie

Decent work! But the page loads so slowly. I think you should change the resolution and size of images. Nobody wants to visit a site that only loads after a minute.

WECpoker

As mentioned above, the loading time is more than slow. It almost chases you away from the site it becomes so irritating. Seemed like a nice site once it finally opened up...I will let the experts comment further

JMCDesigner

Left the website before the page loaded (yes it takes ages for some reason). This will probably put off other visitors too

bcee

Not bad, loading time wasn't too slow for me. I would loose the JS title scroller, kind of annoying.

I like how you emphasized the search box and the scrolling box underneath it is a nice touch. The only thing I would recommend now is to try another color for the middle green content area and right align the two buttons in the header, they seem a bit out of place.

Nice work.

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure about the yellow color, very bright. One things for sure you definitely need to improve the load time.

kbardot

I do not like the scrolling title tag. The colors are too bright and very distracting. I do not like the login at the bottom, first time I have ever seen it placed down there unless it is suppose to be for the admins. It is not clean enough, too many images.

dafid

thanks to my friends who have given advice to me. My website slow to open, because I use a server located in Indonesia. because my target audience is the Indonesian people.

rwebber77

Took almost a minute to load. Keep in mind, visitors have the world at their fingertips and won't wait that long. Glad to see the scrolling title script gone though!

andrewcy2004

first, the loading time is slow it takes you for ever to load the site in complete. if i were you i d reduce the images quality to beat the time. Secondly, the colors are not in match you ll need to revise your colors and come up with a better combination. For instance, blue and yellow with green is not a good match. Another thing, the background is too light and tiring to eyes, i would keep the background light blue or white and put the color on anything else