Please review my website

adrenalinfeed

I guess it´s a quite good attempt, if it´s your first website. But the design kind of make me feel like I just entered a website made before the millenium, if you know what I mean. If you have a plan about making money on your site, I would suggest using some money hiring a webdesigner to help you out. I don´t know the language, so it´s hard to tell me weather the design actually does any of it´s job, or if it´s actually doing it good. But the design would for sure benefit of some air, and loosing some complexity. Just my five cents.

ethan1341

Im a senior in college focusing on web design so my opinion may not be the greatest. The flash table under the banner I feel is WAY to big. You also need to center or add a small margin to your website in my opinion. Also I think alot of your text should be smaller for example on the navigation bar

RPDesign

It looks good at the moment, going by colours and layout, however I can't really say much as it isn't English so I can't really comment on whether or not it suits it's purpose.
But overall looks ok.