Please review my web site - www.fateseven.com

ishie

Good job, Fate. Very nice first web design work. It looks basic but well organized enough. I'm not a big fan of font selection, though. The page looks pale too. It needs more colors.

BigRed

The design, layout , graphics and artwork are nice but maybe the text is a little too light. The target is folks who want a name analysis and such so spelling and grammar mistakes on your site might not look good.
For example, under menu section"What is numerology" you have " Numerology has been utilised by hose in the know " the "t" is missing, as it should be "those in the know" and on the front page "Welcome to Fate Seven" you have this "Ever wondered why things happen and why some people are naturally more successful then other?"
I think it should be " Ever wondered why things happen and why some people are naturally more successful than others ?" Just a suggestion but for the service you are offering it might be an idea to go over the text.

Fate Seven

Thanks for the tips guys. Your right the grammar is something i'm sorting as we speak. I've been looking at this site so long now i think i've gone cross-eyed. I'm sure you know that feeling. lol.

meesboeijen3

Looks good:D.
It's easy to read what your site is about, and what you can do.

Maybe you could remove the white background from the Ying-Yang illustration.

Good luck!