Please review my site

Geeks

please elaborate, to say a site needs work is very vague.

obviously the data is not what I am interested in here.

JMCDesigner

try putting all your stylings in a separate stylesheet. The round table site is a bit blurry looking. Some of your graphics are pixelly, try using jpegs if you have gradients and only use gifs for flat colour. You links dont do anything when you hover over them, make them look nicer and more interactive by giving them a colour change on mouseover. The white fade out gradient on the edge of your page isnt quite smooth and looks quite messy at the bottom. The background at the top is a few pixels out of line with the rest of the bgd graphic. Your logo could be made bigger, and perhaps a proper title to go with it? There's a lot of wasted space at the bottom of your photo gallery.

I was able to find out your password for the tablers page and access it, if you really need this page secure you need to use a more secure method, such as a server side solution or use htaccess (if on a linux server).

Blue Archer

I like the round table site a lot. A suggestion I have is to do something to soften the borders between the canvas color background and the white.

graphicdesign

The design is quite simple but it is better not to use a box or shadow in your table. It is better if you use a simple and We 2.0 design. There is a lot of free design in the internet , you can search for one. You can also considered the navigation menus and content of your site

zach

thanks for the replies, I have updated the craigtesting one, let me know what you think.

http://www.craigtesting.net16.net/dinner4u/

I'm not sure if this site really reflects how design on the web has changed over the years. To me it looks very overdone with gradients and large fonts.

I found it difficult at first to find the navigation, I feel that the drop down of the links is a waste and you could have just made a normal navigation bar for all the links instead of doing the menu button.

I would suggest trying more structured, simple, and clean designs.