Please review my site

wachtn

I wouldnt spend much time on your site because your using a script that forces me to view one image at a time.

Its just a pet peeve of mine, I dont know how anyone else feels about it. When looking at images, I like to open several at a time, each in a new tap. Makes it faster to view, not waiting for each image to load. Makes it easier to sort, closing the ones I dont like.

Putting that aside, you are very good at making themes. Good use of colors and space. I found all of your themes to be very well designed, not at all unattractive. You might want to add some sort of hover change to the drop down menu items.

Heres an idea regarding your Aristeer Exporting that might help your site some. Charge 20$ or 25$ for this service. Then you can offer to do it for 5$ if the person agrees to allow you to resell his/her theme.

You might also offer custom themes. Its basically the same as "Theme Modifications". Viewers looking to get their ideas brought to life might be more likely to click a link that says "Custom" over a link labels "Modifications".

Great site, BTW.