Please review my site.

VanguardBuilder

Hello I am not a professional, I just thought I would do the site myself to save a little money. In case you couldn't tell I used a template. I don't think it is too appealing and I believe the navigation is kind of akward, however I do like the way I can add content this seems to help with search engine ranking mainly in the photo gallery area. I have a lot of updating to do and thought that I should get some input so I can either start from scratch or make any drastic changes now. I like the way the top Menu is sliced out of a photoshop image, because the text isn't count read by the crawler. I would like to do something similar on the bottom or just use 1 menu. Anyway that is the main thing I don't like about it any suggestion would be appreciated.
www.Vanguardbuilder.com

Matthew

It looks alright nothing special or new. Most of the links don't work from the contact page, but I see you are still working on that.

ahk2chan

As mentioned before a lot of links are still not active...

The site looks nice. (The photos are very nice!) A few suggestions: the navigation fonts (the sub menus on the side or in the page) are a bit too small. (e.g. Our Services)

Also on the Photo Gallery page, the page navigation is duplicated.

adx

I'm not really a big fan of the Picasso-esque images that protrude out from the main content. If you view the page on a small screen it basically looks like the cell is bleeding color.

voodish

Is it a template? It uses a lot of Tables.

Other than that, I like it, it's clean and makes an impact.

Things to change:
>Make sure all the font faces are similar the main links look like Times Roman but the rest Arial or Verdana (haven't checked)

>I would also make the sub links a little bigger and only display them if they have content to link to; current page item is allowed though.