Please review my site.

Ken

http://myworksinart.freehostia.com/index.html

I know the comment area doesn't work. Could i get some honest reviews and tips about the look, feel, things that are missing and what i could do better.

the site is very new and so am i. The page counter says one but i just added it. the number is really higher then that.

and, not sure if this is the right place to ask but do you think that i could make any money selling full size copies of my images? and how much could i sell them for?

full size on my newer ones is 1600X1200

Ken

so i put my images on their stuff, and post a few pages on my site of posters, stamps, coffee mugs, t-shirts ect?

*looks down* I'm sorry worried it wouldn't work I don't want to do it.. that would be super depressing

shouldn't i get like my own domain name first?

wetgravy

to be honest, your art needs a little work. zazzle and cafepress are great for making prints of your work that people can buy. As for your computer art, if you do lots of fractals like you are playing with ... i would look into incorperating them a little better into a design, right now they look like a cut and past job.

wetgravy

Oh, if you need a place for critiques goto deviant art and start a little gallery of your work. You can get some good feedback from people in the forums of deviantart if you ask for it. there is even alot of people who create fractal art so you can atleast get ideas from what others have done to work on your own art.

Ken

I don't do a lot of fractals only a few of my pics are fractals, Only 2 images on there have fractals in them.

wetgravy

hmm ... then i must be mistaken on the fractals that look like they came right from apophis. either way, your artwork needs a little work. I would goto deviant art and get some critiques in the forums there, they can probably give you tips and tricks that will make your work a little more visually appealing.