Please Review my site

intuitionhq

Pretty plain style of design. At least it doesn't feel that outstanding to me... The content on the site is pretty plain as well, it just doesn't draw you in. You should probably explain a little more about the company, who you are, and what your unique selling points are.

I guess you are aiming at only the Indian market, given your prices are in rupees - you should probably make that more obvious too.

Have you tried any usability testing on the site? You could try our service at http://intuitionhq.com or have a google. I think it would help improve the site quite a lot.

Good luck!

anna

Hi, I would suggest changing the photos on the packages so they are not all the same. Lame suggestion, I know... I'll try again tomorrow.

tahoecale

Banned
i also did not like the photos for you packages and there should be a little more content on the home page and you should add some logos from like paypal verified and testimonial ect. to make the buyer feel safe to buy from you and your service is good

Jenie

Banned
Nice color combination & strong portfolio.I also like the style to put the offer on site.In my view it's good.

AK Web Design

I like what you have except for the placement of your links. I think it would better horizontally across the top rather than in the box.