Please Review my site!

alexeyre

Hi there im kinda new im alex and have alot of experience in flash, php, cs, html and mysql dbs. I have a site and was looking for some constructive criticism, I know the buttons dont light up unless on pixel im sorting that now!
Here it is:
http://www.minx.hargeo.com

Kiwiberry

Very cryptic text; not a fan, it’s too hard to read. Also, as a customer I would expect more from a design company. The layout/design is a little bland.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I dont like the site, as mentioned above, the text is hard to read, and I cant make out the image either, I would go back to the drawing board.

StephanieCordray

Well, the graphic kinda looks like a train wreck but I could be way off base with that guess... I have to agree 100% with everything said thus far. I really hate to give a completely negative review to anyone but I can't find anything positive about the page... sorry about that.

ISDProductions

I like the font for the buttons and the logo, but I would also suggest changing it for any text thats smaller...I understand your going for a certain "feel" but that can be accomplished in other ways. the buttons should be easy to fix....just on the forth frame for each make a box that is the size that you want your rollover area to be, currently you have it set for default which makes it screwy cause it only loghts up when you scroll over the actual text

missj040

Im gonna have to agree with everyone else who has posted.
Its a good try, but try and be a bit more creative ...