Please review my site please

mrandrei

I just viewed your site. Not bad first attempt at web designing, but there are things you should improve. The font type, color and even the background are too amateurish. Green and red do not blend together. It's hard to read the links in the sidebar.

baldcare

hi, your site looks interesting. if there was only one ting i was allowed to change it would be the red background of your navigation sidebar. i have also noticed that you have no active links status (only hover) in the navigation and so that the reader does not actually know where he is. on some pages you are mixing up two very different font styles. now i cannot find that page. found it - compensation overview.

JMCDesigner

Your menu colours gave me a headache, so tone them down a bit. like mrandrei said you need to make a better choice of colours. Also your menu changes when you go to other pages, it needs to stay consistent on every page with the same links. Its just confusing otherwise and will make visitors go elsewhere. Put all your css in a separate stylesheet, and tidy up your menu by using ul and li tags rather than p tags.

Blue Archer

I don't think the green and red in the navigational menu go together too well and the background is probably a little on the bright side. The site has a solid layout that is easy to use though. Just make a few small color tweeks and you should be good to go.