Please review my blog

moonheart

I am blogging about work at home jobs. I try to inform people about the best legitimate work at home jobs on my blog. Please leave a feed back on my blog.

mrandrei

Nice and informative blog. How were you able to make your blog PR3? I think your ad placements need some revision.

Arindra

Review

Hi dear,

I just visited your blog. There is information but there are too many ads. You are dealing with several ad programs. Please take care of that. Blog is mainly for sharing ideas but here it look like you are only trying to make money. Don't take it otherwise but you should think over it. Please share the secret of your PR. I am quite interested to know that.

wachtn

Proof read!
I have already informed you some get paid to write websites
where you can make money by writing..

I only read the 1 line. After seeing how bad the grammar was in the first sentence I did not feel like this was the best place to get good reliable information.

I did look over the rest of your blog. Listen to the other posters here and remember to proof everything infinity number of times.

Last edited:

ishie

Nice blog, contents are interesting. You should work on building more followers and readers inorder to generate repeated traffic.