Please review LunarCloud

ancom

Nice and clean. Text in the main box maybe needs a little more styling (too simple). I would like to see some hover effect on main menu, too.

Mojo

I agree with ancom. Nice clean job, just needs a few little fixes. Style your text on the front page more like what you've done on your "Features" page. It needs more text on the support page and the My Account page. I'm getting scroll bars on the login box on the My Account page in Chrome.

TheWebTaylor

I like it! It looks clean and professional, one thing I would say though, the block of text on the homepage could do with breaking down a bit, maybe with some icons?

clickpencil

Nice and clean design. Really like the way you delivered brand message. One suggestion though... "view plans" page looks very simple. May be you can add more design to distinct each package from other.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
well yesterday we had a total solar eclipse therefore the sun and moon were essentially one and the same for a brief moment.

amalayer

It's well done but like others said my suggestion would be change the sun into moon.

well yesterday we had a total solar eclipse therefore the sun and moon were essentially one and the same for a brief moment.

It would be nice if you could share some photo. :D