Please Review - dobbyme.com

intuitionhq

Wow, not sure about those colours and especially the stripes - really in your face. The stripes more than the colour I guess. The actual style is quite nice though.

Also, I guess you want to make the footer appear at the bottom of the page. On my screen (1280 * 1024) it doesn't reach the bottom.

Good luck!

omowumi

pls help in creating mailto form in dreamweaver

pls i need help in creating form on dreamweaver 8. after i finished the design and set the form properties to mail the form results to an email, when i preview it in browser it doesnt work well, when visitor click on submit/send button it display thus: "this file is being submitted using emial and this will reveal your email address" etc and then open an outlook. pls what could cause this and what is the solution. thanks

CanadianWMR

use some more graohics in your site site and use colour variation.

The background image is also not perfect.
Anyway the color and design is eye catching but not the best one.

|

and Loads fast.
overall good site.

andersonleite

Thanks a lot for all reviews.

"Wow, not sure about those colours and especially the stripes - really in your face. The stripes..."
I am thinking about that, probably use some color less bright.

"I liked the site, but I didn't like the colors and I think the graphics need more tweaking"
ok, I will create a "mascot" or characther.

"how can i reivew you site your domain name is not suit your site contents "
if I did understand well... I don't think that's a problem. There is a lot of sites like that...for example twitter not suit to the site contents....
by the way...this is a birthday reminder. You will receive an email and/or a twitter message remembering you.

thanks very much all of you, please continue to help me...Sign Up at dobbyme.com and use the site...tell me if it is usefull for you and your suggestions to improve it.