Please review Digiwits.com

flipboy

I like the overall design.
The links on the bottom should be a different color though.. I can barely see them.
and I think the main content would look better if it was aligned to the left instead of centered. Other than that very nice.

kiyas85

I think being a web design services provider the design may need some work:
1. Your logo is good. If you really want to highlight Website Design - Website Hosting - Plans and Pricing , maybe you could change the font color and have some related icons to make it more attractive.
2.The content is aligned but not with each other, they all seem to be aligned to the left in a way but there isnt a definite left or center alignment to the website starting from the first line "professional digital..."
3. Also, welcome content can be made more attractive, try exploring different types of css lists to achieve that...

hope this helps :)

timgrindall

Good looking site. I would use some sort of "button click" animation on the two large buttons on the home page though. I wasn't sure at first if I had clicked them. Maybe something like highlighting or looking like it get depressed when you click. Just would give it a more professional touch.

Tell me what you think

adx

Well, best domain name so far! I can't believe I don't own that.. :)

Anyway, I don't care too much for the link buttons on the top, they're quite big and grainy, and the hover effects are pretty slow. The whole banner section seems to dominate the page completely, which isn't too great either. Have you noticed that when you click 'digi photos' on the front page the scroll bar goes completely out of whack, but not when you click 'digi web' ?

Snerdey

Well, it's a blend of many good things and some not so good :)

I like the animation of the buttons off Digi Web / Photos but leaves one looking for more. I'd get that working right away as it's loosing all the style once those move and show just text.

Not sure about the new photo gallery. It's nice but it's not good to take them away from your site. Can you not embed that into your site with some coding?
It's not coming soon.. it's just moved. Maybe reword it and have a nice image take them to it for now instead.

On the web page section.. you ask them to click links above. Just insert them there as they are already reading ...

Website Design - Website Hosting - Plans and Pricing

Good luck!

fordm2003

Thanks for the feedback!

kiyas85 - Thanks for the tips!

timgrindall - do you have JS turned on? The large button should slide to the left or right when clicked. Thanks for looking!

adx - thanks, yeah the name took a full day to come up with. So many damn URL taken that start with digi. "scroll bar goes completely out of whack". Did you notice the button sliding to the right? The page is stretching to do that hence the bar grows.

Snerdey - "Not sure about the new photo gallery" Yeah that is the old one actually. The new one will be written in jQuery and fall back to plain HTML if JavaScript isn't turned on. That is currently the weakest spot of the site, in my opinion. That for the rest of you comments!

Thanks to all who have looked. Additional comments will be just as appreciated. this has been a big help!

Thanks!
Mike Ford

ms2134

A nice blue colour but some of the linking colours need to be changed. The site is still in development, which is good and bad. But, keep up the good work.

~ Mike