Please review CSS4 net

cipcip

Hi,

I have opened a new webmasters forum. It is something like a new year surprise, because the forum was opened on 1st of January 2009. It has it all, from photoshop and html + css coding to domain name business. Come in and have a blast.

Link: http://www.css4.net

Thank you!

inline853

its a nice forum with a very basic template.

if this is a forum aimed at designers, developers, and photographers dont you think it oughtta look the part?

The template is very dull and basic. If you want your forum to be successful you need it to look amazing too. A custom CSS designed by YOU is on your first the only way that it will ever work.

Also you might want to add a blog to get people coming to your site in the first place. Forums are great when they have a community to interact with, but as of now its just a dull template.

Congrats on your first template forum!

flakeparadigm

This looks like a nice forum and when it grows to having many registered users, it will probably become pretty successful.

I do agree with John on the fact that a good, not-so-dull theme should be used. If you spruce it up and make it look (not to literally) shinny and new. There is a forum called JCXP and I think that you might want to look at their design for a cool idea. Of course, there are many other sites out there too, like OSWD.org which is my favorite site when trying to think of something to make.

Good luck with the forum!