Please review a website

adx

Hey Phantomias. I like what you've done with the colors since your last thread. It's definitely a good look for your page. If I was to recommend something it would be to simply fill out the page a bit more, make a banner, and try out a few vague gradients. I really think that'd do a lot for the overall feel of the site! It may seem a bit empty now but it'll fill out nicely as you go along ;)

PHANTOMIAS

Thank you very much.

I will create a banner in the next few days to fill the top area of the website.

What do you mean with "try out a few vague gradients". Perhaps I don't understand it because I'm not a native english speaker.
Do you mean "color gradients"?

Thanks & Regards
-PHANTOMIAS-

adx

Do you mean "color gradients"?
Yeah exactly, just a few color gradients that are a bit vague, as in a gradient between two colors that are nearly alike, so it's not too bold. I don't think you need more than a little tinge to create the right effect :)

PHANTOMIAS

The placements of the graphics are great!
Thank you very much.
Also I thought about footprints on the top left side of the gecko. What do you mean - should I try to integrate it?

And the banner of the top of the website is still missing...

Regards -PHANTOMIAS-

PHANTOMIAS

For the footprints, I think it will look nice on the left navigation as background.

I thought something like that (of course this aren't foot prints :D):
Foot.jpg

Regards -PHANTOMIAS-

ahk2chan

That looks fine! However one thing to mention, I don't think it will make a huge different in your design.