Please rate my site (Its my first)

StephanieCordray

The two biggest issues for me are the very blurry logo graphic... I can barely read it... and this big square ad section that pushes everything else almost past the bottom the page.

If I make my browser a smaller than 1024 x 768 there is nothing but links and ads. Plus the ads space doesn't match with the rest of the page so it rather shouts at one. If you want people to leave your site then you have accomplished your goal. They will leave by two methods... hitting one of those ad links so it quits shouting at them or simply close the browser.

I didn't surf through the pages because I think there is enough to deal with on the main page.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with what Stephanie said, those unrelated clicksor ads are way too obtrusive.

Paul D2

Very Good

May i Be Cheaky here

would you please message me with were u got your games from becouse im in the prosses of building a games website and would like to know were to find some more games ive got loads of boaring java script games

plz let me know thanks

paul

missj040

Ima say a .... 7 / 10

It looks nice + calming ... maybe you should make it a bit more wacky, as it is a games site .... :D

oh btw, why is the home page different from the rest of the pages??