Please help me out a bit

Retribution

Hi

I am currently in school but when I leave I would like to go to college and university. I want to study web and graphic design. I can already design graphics very well and am learning web design. I can do HTML well and alot of PHP and CSS. I want to know what things I should choose to go through so I can get degrees or whatever. So what should I study?

dumb_prog

Hi

I am currently in school but when I leave I would like to go to college and university. I want to study web and graphic design. I can already design graphics very well and am learning web design. I can do HTML well and alot of PHP and CSS. I want to know what things I should choose to go through so I can get degrees or whatever. So what should I study?

well if u are thinking of getting a degree in web and graphic design, I think that should be enough, maybe u should focus on some creative side of things.

anthony.alaan

Most universities offer a web or graphic design degree. Just decide which school you wish to attend, then talk to the counselors there and they will give you a list of general education classes and classes specific to your degree to take. Just make sure you decide on a school that you like.

seoexpert

You should go for information technology or computer science. Computer science goes more into a programming field, whereas information technology stays more on the graphics end of the spectrum.