Please help me fixa problem

jawaune

I am completely stomped on a layering problem on my website and I don't know how to fix it. I have tried z-indexing but it doesn't appear to be working. If you look at the site in google crome it looks perfect but when you look at it in firefox the orange download button is covered by the flash banner and in internet explorer the flash banner covers both the button and the drop down menu. Also in internet explorer if you go to any other page you'll see a blue free fitness manual banner and that banner also overlaps the drop down menu.

Please go to this site http://www.jawaunesaad.com and view in all 3 browsers and you'll see the problem.

I have two questions. First question is obvious. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? The second question is is there a web developer tool for internet explorer? For example, firefox has firebug and google crome has the built in inpext element tool. What does IE have?

Roddy

I think you need to go back to square one on this.

I thought the behavior of the content was downright weird in Safari until I looked at in Chrome when the browser window is expanded horizontally. The whole layout falls to pieces (fractures?) in different ways depending on how fast you drag it.

You have at least three scripts that are not found and a huge bunch of other errors.

The site is incredibly slow to load.