Please give me your opinion on my NTD site

seoexpert

I like the website, but it looks too much like a blog. Your website should look better than that if you are promoting website design

Seoexpert,

Thank you for your opinion. Just to let you know - I have seen highly successful web design companies with similar "news" sections on the homepage.

Anyone else agree or disagree, or have other opinions to share?

anthony.alaan

Your layout is original and your color scheme works well. My only concern is if you have a logo or some banner image to post up where it says "Nettle Tea Design, Inc." That seems like the perfect spot for another "eco" image.

night: regarding your website design: I like the leaves at the top...I like your logo a lot, it is very cool and spurs one towards action. I feel there is too much text on each page. Some editing may help the readers find what they want more quickly.

Take care,

Last edited:

3dmagicaldesign

Yes, it looks a lot like a blog, you should make it more corporative, you need to create a logo, also, some nice and serious effects would be nice, you are selling design my friend, you need to make a good first impact

adamblan

This is obviously a "green" website :rolleyes:

I think you could improve the design by adding a little more variation in the color - try white or more of the taupe you used for the hover links. There just isn't enough contrast to direct the viewer's attention to your content.

A very plain design, you need more images/content to add interest - will also help make the site look less like a blog & more like a design site. Drop the accolades page & move the content to a prominent location on the index.

wetgravy

layout is good, the colors need some variation and it needs some more personalizing elements (logo, images, etc.).